Monday, August 01, 2011

Gwen and Zeke

Well.... all the pictures I have been taking of Gwen lately have been on the potty when she is wearing nothing... and so I will not be sharing those publicly, but it will be a month we've been working on potty training on Friday.  She has her good moments and her bad and I have both of those too.  She is getting it slowly and listening to her body more and going of her own accord.  Today she was upstairs for a while and I called up to her and asked her what she was doing.  She called down and said she was reading a book.  I went up there and sure enough she was reading a book naked in her bed.  I asked her where her clothes were and without looking up she said, "I took them off because they were wet."  Then I ask her why they were wet and she says again without looking up, "because I peed in them."  I asked her where she peed and she said "in that room." I asked her which room and then she looks up with a little grin and points at me and says "in YOUR room."  (sigh- smile)

Speaking of smile... Zeke now smiles like this when I ask him to smile.  He came up to me today in his little raspy voice said "I want waffle."  So that's what he had for snack today.  He also can say "pee pee" and "poop" very clearly.  :)

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

You know, it is encouraging to me to think of you halfway across the country having potty training issues at the same time I am!