As a precursor, I think I should say Ben and I are a bit strange. There ya have it. This first song is my favorite. The first time I heard it I thought it was strange, but then hearing it again and again pumps me up. Love it now.
This next one is Ben's current favorite. It is mega unusual and the video is even stranger. :)
Saturday, August 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They both have their own appeal :) Although I have to say, I think they are a very unexpected combo! oh oh oh, I've got a rocket... I'm going to be singing that tomorrow!
I feel sorry for the mummy man in the video of the Rocket song. He only had a few blinks and couldn't even eat his cough drop...in fact there wasn't a hole for his mouth. It kind of reminds me of Ben's artwork for high school in Cardiff. He made these masks. They were awesome when he finished....kind of messy at home though.
Granny P
Post a Comment