Tonight Ben and I dropped the kids at Grandma's to be loved on and we went on a date. We went out to eat in a restaurant (what a rare treat these days) and then went to IHOP. No, not International House of Pancakes, but International House of Prayer. I had heard about it before, but had never been. Here's the concept. This place is in Kansas City and there is a prayer room with a full worship team of worship leaders praising and worshiping and praying 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They have other ministries like prophetic ministries, healing ministries, etc. Ben and I decided to check it out.
Well... within the first few minutes we felt the Spirit there and were moved to tears. The worship was repetitive and sort of like a meditation and Scripture was read. We stayed for a grand total of 30 minutes, but Ben and I felt refreshed by the Lord and stronger as a couple. Here is the link where they are live streaming it.
http://www.ihop.org/
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment