Well... the other day I needed to get out of the house, so I went to a crafts store to look around. I came home with some foam hand cutouts that were on clearance and I had no idea what I was going to do with them. The kids helped me do these wreaths. I made one for myself and one for my mother-in-law for her classroom. I thought it looked fallish.
I also made a tree out of the hands. What can I say... I get bored a lot.
Next up is my little friend Katie Beth. Isn't she cute? She had a Mini Mouse themed party and I made a banner for it. It was a lot of fun to make. I painted "Katie Beth" on the banner but Gwen swore it said "that is my birthday" on it.
1 comment:
I would love a wreath for one of my classrooms! That is wonderful for you to think of me!
Granny P
Post a Comment