I tried getting a picture of Gwen and Zeke together today. It is next to impossible, but here is one with them both doing their "smile." :)
Zeke has started throwing fits especially in the morning when he first wakes up. He stomps his little feet really fast and squeals like you wouldn't believe. Um... he is receiving discipline for those, don't worry. Look at this sweet face. Can you imagine him throwing a fit? He looks like George W. Bush to me in this picture. HA!
Finally some pictures of Gwen not sitting on a potty naked. We have had a good week and she says the funniest things. She is really doing well with the potty now and only wears a diaper to bed. I'm thinking of taking that away to see how she does. Right now I'm just happy with the progress we've made. I hesitate to say that because the moment I say to someone "I think we've got it" she turns around and does something in the floor.... but she hasn't done that for oh, a few days. :)
She told me the other day "Mom, I have strong thumbs." and when asked how she got strong thumbs she said, "Jesus gave them to me."
On the way to the gym yesterday she said, "Zeke, Jesus lives in our hearts." and I say from the front, "yes, Jesus does live in our hearts when we trust in Him." and she says, "Mom, I'm talking to Zeke."
This morning she wakes up and says from the top of the stairs, "Mom, I think I'm sick again." and I say "Oh really" and she says "maybe a hug will make it all better."
These are the moments that give me a little smile.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gwen looks grown! Who knew Zeke had it in him to pitch a fit, but he has had some excellent demonstrations :-)
She is so pretty! And her quote are hilarious! I agree, Zeke does look kind of like GWB!
I like those pictures! I feel like they have changed soooo much since I have seen them!! You are going to have to come to Alabama.......PLEASE ?
Post a Comment