Ben toting the kids around in the wheel barrow. They picked some flowers (Queen Anne's lace) for me. Zeke loves his daddy. He talks about him from the moment he gets up in the morning. When I go to pick him up out of the crib he hangs on to the rails and says he wants daddy.
Yesterday I was in another room and I heard chairs scraping on the floor and whispers about apples. I round the corner and they had helped themselves to some apples. Look at those faces! I think Gwen looks like a precious moments doll in this first one.
2 comments:
I thought those pink flowers were called "surprise lilies"? They come up in August and I don't think they mind the heat.
Granny P
I know how you feel - it's like, how can I get on their case when they're stealing healthy snacks! Annalise is notorious for hanging around when I make a salad to swipe bit of vegetables.
Post a Comment