Friday, March 04, 2011
Declaration of Independence
I just want you to know that my blog for one will not have advertising on it and I will not make anything from it. I also will not be offering "giveaways" on my site that are just ANOTHER way of advertising to you guys. It will remain faithfully and truly pure thoughts from this horses mouth along with occasional pictures and videos of our foals. (huh?) I also might throw in some random things I happen to see along the way and food I like. There you go... my declaration of independence. Can you tell that is a pet peeve of mine? Any opinions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess my opinion is that if someone wants to advertise on their blog, that's fine with me. I don't have to visit their site or buy the products they advertise if I do visit it. If a site I likes gets so many advertisements they get annoying, I probably will visit it less anyway. Personally, I don't want them on my site, but I also don't want to drive strangers to my site.
Post a Comment