Today we made peppernuts. They are a spicy little cookie thing and nice to give away. Zeke loved them surprisingly and I didn't that much. They are like little ginger cookies. Here's the link if you want to check out the recipe.
http://heavenlyhomemakers.com/homemade-peppernuts-the-best-little-cookies-in-the-world
Here is Zeke with hand, foot, and mouth disease. How can he have sores on his mouth and in his mouth and be teething and be THIS adorable? I don't know, but he manages it.
Gorgeous playing with a car.
Gwen still hasn't got the smile down, but she sure is helpful (when she wants to be).
3 comments:
Zeke is so adorable I didn't even notice his sores until I re-read what you wrote (at first I thought you meant he had cookie on his face!)
I looked up that peppernut cookie recipe and want to try it. Did you make the whole recipe? It seemed excessive to me.
Yes, Leah, I did make the whole recipe and it is too much. I have enough to give to my whole street. They keep for a while, and the kids like them so that's fine. I've already given some away. I'd half it and that would be PLENTY. Also... I added too much flour to mine and the dough was crumbly so don't make that mistake.
your children are so beautiful! I would know. I am their grandma!
Granny P
Post a Comment