Friday, March 11, 2011

Funny Things Gwen's Been Saying

The other day she wanted me to meet her "princess" (which was imaginary) and I walked over and faced a wall and she said "this is my mom, and this is my Zekey, and I am me.  Princess, we will have lots of anguish today."
I'm not even lying- she said anguish.  I asked her what anguish meant and she said "um...." and I told her it means lots and lots of pain.  Now when I ask her what anguish means she says "mean lady."  I'm thinking she got this from a Barbie movie.

Another day this week she said "mom, God took away the clouds!" I told her that it was only for a little while because it was rainy.  She said, "we need them back!"

The other night Zeke was crying while Ben was putting him to bed and Gwen was still in the bath.  I told her we needed to pray for Zeke because he was having a hard time.  She said, "I'll pray" and I said ok, and then she said a prayer that actually made sense.  "Thank you for Zekey and please help him to feel better and put medicine in his mouth. Amen."  It was so sweet.

In other news... we were playing outside yesterday and saw Lugie and another Lugie.... meaning we think Lugie has found a mate.  They were flying together and Lugie flew right over our heads and we were waving and saying "hi Lugie."  You know with the eyesight that hawks have that he saw us.  I swear that bird knows us.  I just KNOW IT.  If you have forgotten who Lugie is I will picture him below.  He is our resident hawk.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Anguish! I love it!