This is Gwen's idea of "flying a kite". I think I have been more into this kite than she has. It's ridiculous how much it means to me to get that thing up in the air. It was so windy yesterday I think we finally obliterated the Barbie kite.
A little disgruntled that I pulled out his paci. That thing has to go soon! Does he look like his daddy or WHAT in this picture? LOVE IT
My favorite flower.... the daffodil. I love the color, the smell, the everything. We made some inside the house too. I was pretty pleased with my paper daffodil so I thought I'd show it to you. Oh, and the real one was one we picked in a park on a walk recently. LOVE SPRING!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a really cute, smart-idea daffodil. I liked it a lot. I think I also like Gwen's idea of kite flying. We could do that together, lol.
Jake says that the kites that he brought to the Haitian kids were broken in about two minutes, however, even the youngest kiddos there can make a kite out of trash and those can fly, fly, fly...he says that kids even 4 years old are out flying their "trash kites".
Granny P
Post a Comment