These are mine I made to show Gwen examples. Starting from the left you have the bird, chicken, and bunny.
Here are some of Gwen's. I thought the one on the left looked a little forlorn. Maybe he knows he'll be scrambled tomorrow for breakfast.
You may wonder what I do with Zeke during these times. Well, he made a ROYAL mess with some crackers and then he played his recorder and attempted to get a ladel in his mouth!
By the way, he now can woof like a dog and quack like a duck and just today started saying "uh oh."
My cutie working on her eggs.
Her bird.
Some more of her egg people. The one on the left is really lucky she says cause he got cheeks! HA
1 comment:
Looks like a cute craft! Some days I find time for crafts, but not often!
Annalise's faces always crack me up because the mouth is nearly always a straight line or a sort of grim half frown. Her big thing is ears and hair (Lots of tall curly hair!)
Post a Comment