Everyone needs a hobby right? Even if it is kind of silly and hardly anyone appreciates it like you do. Sometimes I think I'm getting more and more eccentric as the days fly by. I am into coloring these stained glass butterfly pages. I got a book of them for signing up to get the paper delivered to me. It's got all kinds of butterflies and moths... even luner moths. It is amazing at the intricacies of these butterflies. If you'd like one of your very own I am accepting orders and it's free. :)
Here's one I did for myself of a Viceroy Butterfly.
I am currently working on one for Ben's Grandma of one of these moths. It is a Madagascan Sunset Moth and it just might be the most beautiful creature I've ever seen (except my husband and children).
Speaking of which, here's Zeke caught in the act.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like it :)
Post a Comment