Here lately I've felt like this little stuffed animal. Today I was nursing Zeke in one room and Gwen walked into the other room out of my eyeshot. She got the remains of her breakfast bar and proceeded to smear it all over her hands and the crumbs were all over the floor. She also tried to feed her little friend some of her food. Life with a toddler and a baby are um... interesting some days and here's what I'm learning the hard way.
1. Under no circumstance ever feed a toddler cous cous.
2. Never underestimate the endurance of a toddler throwing a fit.
3. If you think you are even natured and stuff doesn't get on your nerves, you're wrong.
4. If you think you've got it all together, think again.
5. Pretty much I will never go to the bathroom alone again.
6. Motherhood is one of those things that never stops... not ever.. I mean ever. Even when they move out I will worry or be concerned for them. No matter if I'm out by myself or with them, they are on my mind.
7. Can you really have two many pairs of sweat pants? I have built quite an array of colors that I'm pretty proud of.
8. If you see a toddler holding a full bag of rice in her hands and it has nothing but a clothes pin closing it you had better run marathon style to get it.
Also.. as a bonus, today I learned that the bulby thing on top of an octopus isn't it's head... it's the stomach and other organs. The head is really small.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
#3 is SOOOOOO true!! I didn't know that about an octopus either :)
Endurance.....when you talk to mom next ask her about our last trip to her house and black beans....it wasn't pretty. We are no longer playing video games, we went to bed with no tv, and we called our daddy. I think some days are just LONG!!!! By the way, Gwen sounds pretty normal. She is learning quickly that when mommy is nursing, she has a hard time chasing her. Hang in there! It does get easier :-) (I am not sure how much)
Post a Comment