Here are some pictures of the kids today. Gwen is getting so big. She is 21 months today. She is a beautiful child with the prettiest blue eyes and pink little lips. She has quite a personality too and here lately when she want to divert my attention from disciplining her she holds out both hands and says "hug."
Zeke is such a sweet little guy. I feel sort of sorry that I don't get to hold him quite as much as I did with Gwen. He's got such big cheeks and smiles every time I engage him in conversation. Every time I look at him I just think one word-- precious.
I gave him a bath today and put this shirt on him. I got a laugh from it because these bears look like they are attacking the middle bear. I think the middle bear has a tape measure, but let's be real... could you defend yourself with a tape measure? I think not!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are both beautiful! And that bear shirt is hilarious!
Post a Comment