Here is a picture of my Zeke. He has some dry skin issues lately, but he sure has a sweet face. He almost slept through the whole night last night. He hasn't gotten into a schedule during the day though. I think having an older sister that yells prevents some of that. He is pretty happy go lucky until he's hungry. He doesn't mess around then. He lets you know loud and clear that he doesn't like waiting for the food. I guess he gets that from both Ben and I. :) Tomorrow will be an entire week that Gwen has been totally off of the pacifier... or should I say, that I've been off of the pacifier. What an accomplishment for her. She is throwing fits some..mostly over whether or not to pick things up off of the floor. As ridiculous as that sounds... the underlying thing is obedience. She's not a big fan yet of that. I guess we all struggle with that from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the picture ;) He IS a cutie! And I hope Gwen gets the obedience thing down soon. Sometimes I feel like we will never get it down in our house!
Post a Comment