Today after a particularly hard day with the kids Ben suggested I go across the street and get Chinese food for us instead of me cooking. I did, and my fortune made me laugh. God really does have a sense of humor.
Here are a couple of videos of Gwen. She sings very often now and this is a medley of sorts of the ABC song, Ba Ba Black Sheep, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The second video is of her identifying her letters. I knew she could identify some, so I wrote the alphabet out on cards just to see which ones she knew. She knew more than I realized and within a couple of weeks has them all down. Amazing.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I couldn't get the second video to play, but the first video made me laugh out loud. I find it so funny when we don't remember the words, we just go along with the tune :-) And, if you get tired of one song - just sing another!! CUTE!
I heard her say O and then Ostrich...she is my little sweetie.
Grandma P
I also heard her say "A" alligator.
Granny P
I laughed about your fortune too. It should have said, "You NEED to sleep well at night", lol. I got both videos to play, and they are sooo cute! Your daddy said he hoped you are saving all of these videos so she can see them when she is older.
Mom
I got the second one to play....I think my favorite is J for kitty cat :-) I need just a tad more narration from you, but I caught on that she was naming animals! Ostrich is funny sounding from a 2 year old :-)
Wow - she really knows her alphabet! I saw you posted these videos the other day, but only watched them today because the other time I was trying not to disturb naps...
Post a Comment