Friday, November 21, 2008

On Second Thought

In my attempt to retell a funny situation last night I may have come across like I was complaining about my stay at home status. The whole college degree statement and all. I just want to clear the air by saying that I am eternally and overwhelmingly happy that I am able to stay at home with Gwen. She is such a wonderful little girl and I would miss her desperately if I had to be away from her every day. So.. to answer some of your requests... ok, two of you asked for it... I give you another video of Gwen taken today.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Ok, I can count on one hand the number of times my kids have woken up from naps so quietly!

You know, I think there is a temptation to feel like it we don't love very second of being at home with our kids, we should toss them into daycare and rush back to work, but the truth is that taking care of little kids is hard work and hard work is sometimes unpleasant, but it's the sort of work you feel satisfied with at the end of the day.