I've been wondering how we are going to pay for plane tickets down to Alabama this Christmas and now I know. Today Gwen and I took a walk outside and afterwards I decided to make a pot of decaf coffee. While I was waiting for the coffee to brew I took out the boxes of cereal I bought at Aldi's yesterday and decided to taste them to see if they were any good. Aldi's is a discount grocery store and they don't have name brand cereals, so you never know. Anyway, I reach in a box and what did I pull out? Just the biggest corn flake I've ever seen is all!!!! I thought to myself... I'm selling this. Now... before you think I'm crazy, someone else has already sold a corn flake on ebay for $1,350. You can read about it
here. Their corn flake they said was in the shape of Illinois... so I got to thinking... what could mine be?

The first country that came to mind was Aruba until I looked it up and it's just too slender of an island. Then I thought "what about Tobago?" Nope.. not the right shape either. Then I thought... what if I kick it British style and call it the Isle of Man? Yeah... the Isle of Man. So here is my corn flake in the shape of the Isle of Man.
Here's little Gwen with the cornflake just to give you some perspective of what a miraculous cornflake this really is.

I also found it's little brother corn flake in there. It's not as big as the Isle of Man one. Sigh... is anyone thinking I
might need some friends? Any takers? HA! (don't worry... I've always been this way)
1 comment:
with the recent elections i would try for syaing it looked like president bush's head...idk..just a thought..ha!
Post a Comment