Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cornucopia of Autumnal Splendor

Yesterday and today I was at a women's retreat at our church. It was good to get to know other women a little bit better. It's amazing hearing some of their stories. You just never know from the outside what people have been through. Here's a scripture that someone brought up during the retreat that I thought was beautiful.

Isaiah 40:11 "He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young."

When I got home Ben had bought me roses for our anniversary and also a card that made me cry. I thought we had agreed just to get cards for one another, but he arranged for me to have a massage tomorrow!! Do I have a great husband or WHAT? It's been a long time since I've had a massage.... it's going to be great. I felt bad because I just got him a card with two movie passes in it... oh, and I was given the movie passes. :)


At the ladies retreat I bid and won this cornucopia. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: