Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
I'm not sure what to say about that......
Total Dufus. Can't to see you guys at christmas...
What I meant was, "I Can't WAIT to see you guys at Christmas..."Sorry about that. Still a Dufus.
Okay, I hope you guys don't mind, but I saved the picture of "Turkey Ben" for the wallpaper on my laptop. It's classic and hysterical! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~Amanda
Wow! Now I'm getting random people saving my picture on their desktop. I'm finally famous! Ben
Amanda... I think it's AWESOME that you wanted to put Ben and his turkey hat on your desktop. What an honor! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm not sure what to say about that......
Total Dufus. Can't to see you guys at christmas...
What I meant was, "I Can't WAIT to see you guys at Christmas..."
Sorry about that.
Still a Dufus.
Okay, I hope you guys don't mind, but I saved the picture of "Turkey Ben" for the wallpaper on my laptop. It's classic and hysterical! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~Amanda
Wow! Now I'm getting random people saving my picture on their desktop. I'm finally famous!
Ben
Amanda... I think it's AWESOME that you wanted to put Ben and his turkey hat on your desktop. What an honor! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Post a Comment