Here's the meal plan for the week. Please let me know if you want a recipe and I'll send it your way. I shopped at Aldi's this week... saves LOTS of money.
Italian style chicken and dumplings
Turkey, sour cream mashed potatoes, garlic gravy, veg
chili
tacos and salad
spaghetti and salad
red pepper tilapia, baked potato, salad
javaneze chicken, jello cake- Pam and Preston's birthday
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I need to learn how to cook fish. I don't love fish but it is so good for you and Dave really likes it.
ooo, I want javaneze chicken!
What is javaneze chicken?
What are Italian style chicken and dumplings?
thanks for all the interest! Lisa, tilapia is a sinch to make and the great thing is it's not too fishy and it cooks in 20 min. Javanese chicken is a layered dish with rice, chicken, gravy (if you want), pineapple, chow mein noodles, onion, cheese, tomatoes. Italian style chicken and dumplings uses gnocchi as the dumpling. It's a Rachel Ray recipe. Go to her website and search for dumpling. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Post a Comment