Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend O' Fun

This weekend we have really enjoyed the weather. I just love fall time with the leaves and crisp air. I took these photos on Saturday. I think they are pretty with the leaves and the shadows. Notice the mouse in Gwen's pocket. The other day I used a gift card and bought a few clothes for her. Can you believe that I have never had to shop for clothes for her until now?


She's such a happy baby. (most of the time)


Today Gwen was dedicated at church. In the photo is Ben, our worship leader, and of course Ben and I. It was really special.


As a part of the dedication they gave us a certificate and a little pink New Testament with her name engraved on it. Here she is holding her first Bible.


Ok... meal plan for this week:

grilled pork chops, orzo w/ Parmesan and basil (made last night)
grilled shrimp, rice, and green beans (made tonight)
chicken merlot and curried cous cous
baked tilapia, cooked carrots, creamy broccoli with cashews
slow cooker beef stew
homemade pizza (didn't make it last week)

* special- strawberry tea cookies and I'm starting the 10 day Amish Friendship Bread starter to have for Thanksgiving time. :)

1 comment:

Ben said...

It was extremely difficult to actually dedicate cos she was so stinkin' CUTE!!! I was honored to have been a part of dedicating Gwen. Glad you're both a part of the Grace fam!