Friday, November 14, 2008

Conversation With Gwen

For the most part, Gwen is pretty quiet during the day, but yesterday afternoon she decided to talk. Listening to this video I think my voice sounds like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. :)

6 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

cuuuuute! I love how she really changed her tune when you mentioned holding her!!

Bethy's Blog said...

hee hee! So stinkin cute!

Stephanie said...

I laughed and laughed. You telling her to give you a soft answer....and her screeching as loudly as before :-) Chloe is a quiet child too!! By the way, I can't wait for Christmas. When I played this video my smallest cat Spice raced around the living room and still hasn't come out from behind the couch. She is TERRIFIED of that baby! Give baby Gwen a kiss from us in Alabama

Stephanie said...

The children and I would like to officially request more videos of Gwen. Chloe would also like to come stay with you she said. We laughed together while watching the video. Clay wants to watch her roll over, but I think we would be happy with a few minutes of whatever :-) Love you

Beki Lee said...

Oh my goodness...she is hilarious....does she always talk in such a loud voice? I agree with Steph, more videos please.

Unknown said...

she doesn't always speak in such a loud voice. She was just really excited that day or something. This morning she was talking in a soft voice so much so she wouldn't let me fall back asleep. I left my camera at Pam's house... so I'll get it back tonight and I'll post more Gwen videos.