Friday, November 28, 2008
Time's Fun When Your Havin' Flies
Well... today we went out to the farm... to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Stuff just happens out there and it also feels like time stands still out there. I love the quiet and the wildlife. I was watching for turkeys, hawks, owls, blue herons, ect... but what I didn't think I would see was a deer right up against the glass of the window!! Of course, gullible me... I thought it was real for the first few seconds. It turns out Grandpa was having a little fun with us. It was the head of a deer he had shot during a hunt. (by the way, he butchers it all himself and they eat the meat)
Don't you just love this picture of Gwen and her Grandma? Grandma Pam went shopping today bright and early and bought Gwen a ton of clothes. Gwen's wearing one of the outfits in the picture. Beautiful!
Here's a video of Gwen eating this morning. I'm so proud of her progress in eating! She's learning. Next week it's going to be barley cereal...yum... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment