Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Week Of Milestones

Saturday Gwen slept in her crib for the first time. She also has learned how to roll over by herself. I've heard it just happens overnight and basically... the first night I put her in her crib I came back and she was on her back and I had put her on her tummy. I guess she finally had room to move. Gripe of the day... why do retirement firms make it so difficult to roll your money over into another account? Second gripe of the day... I made roasted chicken with citrus from Oprah's trainer's book (Bob Greene) The Best Life Diet tonight for dinner. After about 2 hours of cooking it still wasn't done. Too much effort for just a little citrus taste. Next time I'm just cooking the chicken and then squirting it with some orange juice! Sorry Beks... no pictures today.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Was the chicken any good? I can't believe Gwen can roll over!!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Wow - she must be really strong! I think that's early rolling over!

I have the same trouble with chicken, but 2 hours! It should have been way over done! What temperature did you cook it at?

Unknown said...

yes... it was good, but a lot of effort in my opinion. I'm also making two soups from this book this week. I'll let you know the review. I cooked the chicken at 425 for 15 min... then 375 for 15 min.. and then for another 50 min.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Hmm, that does seem odd.