Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 08

Let me start this blog by telling you a very scary true tale. Last night Gwen didn't go to sleep until after 1am and today she slept maybe 1 hour total. You can imagine. I tried to sleep today...but it just didn't happen. So... I'm not sure if there is something in the gravitational pull of the moon or something... but...

Here's the flag. Aren't you proud you're an American? I am.


Ben and I took a stroll around the block because we heard about this family that builds a haunted boat thing out of their house. Wow! People are into Halloween or something in KS!


this is the no makeup, no sleep look. That's my Halloween disguise. A relative of Ben's sent me a hand-me-down Tigger outfit for Gwen to wear. I have to admit... it is cute.


Here are my two pumpkins. When Ben saw this photo he said, "woo... it looks like somebody took a chainsaw to that pumpkin." I just gave him the look. (you know what I mean ladies)


Look how small she looks in this photo.



After dressing up and wandering around the neighborhood I took off her tigger outfit in preparation for her bath she gets before bed time. I took off her diaper and was walking over to the sink and felt something warm. You guessed it folks... she peed on me! That just caps off the day doesn't it?

This is her getting ready for her bath... thoroughly pleased with herself.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

What a super cute tigger! She does look tiny!!

And yes I'm proud to be an American!!!

Hope you get some sleep tonight :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that outfit, but orange is not her color!
Granny Pam

Stephanie said...

She is really growing! I know she still looks small to you, but compared to when I last saw her, she is getting longer and longer. I like the photo of her laying in the leaves. She looks quite happy :-)