Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 Facts

OK, so I have been tagged by my friend Joy to list 7 strange or weird facts about myself. I'll see what I can muster up for you all.

1. In college I had a bed that was once a military bed and had a sign on it that said "no smoking in bed." I thought that was way cool. Like my trendy lingo?

2. Once I was pulled over by the police for going too slow.

3. I grew up drinking goat's milk.

4. I once had a VW Beetle and I still miss that thing.

5. I love talking to elderly people about how they grew up.

6. I love the way Gwen snores... it's so cute.

7. I can not stand for animals to be in my bedroom. I guess I'm not really a pet person. In my mind they shed, claw, gnaw, and pee on your stuff.

No comments: