Thursday, October 09, 2008

Save The Rainforests

Last night Ben and I went out, with Gwen along, to the Rainforest Cafe. I've never been there before, but it was pretty unique. It had animals everywhere and moss hanging everywhere. I was a little nervous with Gwen there because they told us that every 30 minutes there was a thunderstorm and all the animals come to life when the thunderstorm happens. I could just imagine every kid in the house having a meltdown at that point... including mine. She did fine through the thunderstorm and even fell asleep amidst the gorillas beside us making their sounds every once in a while.

yesterday with Gwen


This guy who makes balloon animals came around and I had all of 30 cents on me so I didn't get a balloon animal, but I snapped a picture of someone else's. That guy is brilliant!

In the restaurant there was a golden statue holding up a sign that says "rescue the rainforests". I told Ben to take a picture of us in front of the golden calf. Yes, I know... I'm stunning with no makeup. :)


the "golden calf."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that place. It's fun when the kids are older.