Sunday, October 26, 2008

Plethora of Topics

We've had quite a full weekend. Gwen's Pawpaw (Ben's dad) came up from Miami to see her and her Great Uncle and Aunt... Bob and Suzanne. It has been so nice catching up with them.

Here we are in a Chinese buffet place today.


Ray, Bob and Suzanne


Saturday we went to the market down town. Gwen liked looking at all the fruits and vegetables and interesting people.


She had her little cap on Saturday. It was a little cold. Doesn't she look precious? That's because she IS.


Pawpaw Barreth and Gwen Rebekah


I got a chuckle from this cartoon this week.

And finally, my meal plan for the week. Still no scallops this week. I may throw in some goulash on Halloween. I've always wanted to make goulash on Halloween because of the name. Yes, I know... dorky.

chicken curry pot pie (still haven't made it from last week)
grilled shrimp, baked potato, green beans or salad
homemade pizza
meatloaf, corn pudding, tomatoes (made last night)
grilled cheese, tomato soup

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I loooooove how Gwen is cuddled up on your shoulder! that is soooo cute!

Stephanie said...

I love the hat :-) She looks like a doll in it! I think she looks like Ben's dad-at least the shape of her face. I am glad that she has my lips!!! It looks like it is getting pretty cool up there in prairie land. It was beautiful this weekend.