Saturday, October 18, 2008

4 Months

I bought these pumpkins today. When Ben saw them he said he automatically wanted to take out a baby wipe and wipe the cracks on these. :)


We had family over today and here is Ben's Grandpa and Gwen.


She is able to go up on her elbows now. Look at that face! What am I going to do when I have to tell her no? (um... tell her no of course)



Gwen is now four months old. She saw the doctor Friday and she weighed in at 14 pounds and was 24 3/4 inches long. She is finally into a schedule of naps and bedtime after just a few days of working on that. She takes naps at 10, 12:30, and 3... and then goes down for bedtime at 7:30. We love her so much!

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

She is such a cute, happy-looking baby! Hopefully you won't have to tell her no too much ;)

Rob was bathing Annalise tonight and I could hear him saying, "No-no, Annlise!" and then she'd giggle like crazy, over and over again! I can tell her twos are going to be exhausting!