It's summer time here and so we are outside a lot these days. Sprinklers, baby pools, swingsets and trampolines are our companions when it's not raining. Today we visited a new park. There are some gorgeous parks in the area and I've been going to the same ok ones. Little did I know! By the way, this park today had a sand box and I've decided DEFINITELY NOT to put sand in our back yard. :)
and I told my mom I'd send her a picture of my newest project, but why not just show all of you. My friend, Janna, gave me this kit that you make tiles and you are supposed to transfer a photograph onto them. I decided to choose a stamp I liked and stamped them instead. I think they turned out pretty well. What projects are you doing? I've added bell pepper and dill to my back yard garden and Ben's bamboo is now taller than our fence.
Friday, June 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think those look awesome!
Those tiles are great! Look like professional artzy stuff.
Post a Comment