Gwen likes her tortillas plain. I though it was funny seeing her eat it like that.
Even a weed can be pretty in a little bud vase.
So last night I took some books I was given to the local used book store. They gave me the cash to get this kit for free. I can't get this picture to sit the right way, so you'll have to turn your head, but it is a silhouettes kit. You know, cutting out a silhouette of someone for decoration. I thought it would make interesting Christmas presents. I took some profile pictures of the kids this morning. Wish me luck.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Get that BOY off the table! Holy Cow....I can't believe he's just walking around climbing on stuff- such a big boy! He looks like he's frowning in hiw profile
Post a Comment