Saturday, June 18, 2011
Gwen's 3rd Birthday
We had an eventful day! My baby girl turned three yesterday. This first photo is a birthday gift from Uncle Preston. This peacock grew feathers when you sat it in water. It's fabulous!
My kitchen funnels turned into trumpets.
Ah... the face of an angel.
Running in the sprinkler.
My sweetie peetie.
Taking a swing at the pinata.
after Gwen threw a fit at seeing the other kids get turns at hitting the pinata we all decided we'd better pull the ribbons and fast.
Opening presents.
and after everyone had left and naps were over... the kids went out again to enjoy the water again... except this time, in their birthday suits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Annalise says, "I hope you meet me, you never met me. I am 3 and a half and you are 3 and a whole. And it would be great for us to play together. And your mom would talk to my mom."
Man I wish I could have been there! I miss those babies!
Post a Comment