Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cooks

Last night I made cookies on sticks for take home gifts for Gwen's party.  They are pretty neat and I'll show you the finished product later.

Gwen went to a VBS (Vacation Bible School) down the street this week and the theme was "Stir it up".  She didn't have a good day on Monday so she begged me not to go on Tuesday and so she didn't.  I convinced her to give it another try on Wednesday and I was so worried about her only to arrive and she had this chef's hat on, apron, and holding a raccoon with a chef's hat also and singing waving her arms.  She had a great time!  It almost made me cry.  She'll be three on Friday... wow! 


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

cute! My kids are doing VBS this week too. Caleb didn't want to go, now he doesn't want it to end. Annalise loved it from minute 1, Natalie has finally stopped crying in the nursery. I am volunteering in one of the 3 year old rooms and personally I can't wait for it to be over!