Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moments in Our Day

Gwen and Zeke playing peek-a-boo together.

Wearing sunglasses together and running around.

My new "my hands can not be idle" project.  I found this for free at a yard sale.  I am currently stripping it. 

This is a flower on a plant Ben got for me.  I believe it is called Columbine. 


Gwen ready for church on Sunday morning.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that Gwen likes her horsie!

And the profile pictures...are so similar. I never thought about them looking so similar.

Granny P

Olya said...

I love your kids' profiles! Their little noses are just alike! And wow, that desk has such a nice shape. It will look beautiful once you finish it. Wish we lived closer so that we could work on projects like that together. Hugs!!!

Olya said...

By the way, I usually read your blog every day through Google reader, but today I HAD to log onto your actual blog and leave a comment.

Unknown said...

welcome Olya to the real thing! I wish we lived closer too. We could get into a lot of trouble together for sure. There noses are very similar. When Zeke first popped out I looked at him and thought I was having de ja vous!

Unknown said...

ok, so he didn't just "pop" out