A couple of things that made me happy today. I got a free little picket fence holder from someone, I had the styrofoam cube from my friend, and I had the construction paper for the grass and I bought the long suckers today as take home gifts for Gwen's birthday party. You can't really see in the picture, but the suckers are watermelon slices. I plan on making chocolate chip cookies on sticks also, but I kind of like the long sticks and watermelon slices in there. It makes me happy OK?
Another thing that has made me very happy in the last few months is this little framed footprint of Zeke's feet when he was two months. I had it laying around and I thought... I'm going to frame it and I just LOVE looking at them. When I'm having a frustrating moment I look at these little tiny feet and it makes me happy.
Now in case you are wondering... I'm toying with making a t-shirt blanket and also getting a frame for my peep hole on my door. More on that another day. What makes YOU happy?
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are gearing up for a birthday here too :) Hmm, what little things make me happy...I think that would have to be M&Ms. ;) Well they are little!
Post a Comment