Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grand Times

A picture of Zeke and Paw Paw Barreth before he left.  My parents think they look a lot alike.



My two... looks like the beginning of a wonderful friendship right?



Gwen and I attempted another concoction with oil and water and food coloring inside of a plastic bottle to make "ocean in a bottle."  It turned out lame..but she enjoyed making it.



What she really enjoyed was stirring water in a pot in the sink.



Here I am to let you know I do truly exist.  I'm usually the one behind the camera.  Do you think Zeke and I look alike?  Check out those noses!


Grandma Morris talking with Zeke.


3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I am going to vote that Zeke looks like Grandpa Barreth - he has a boy face. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Zeke and Sue.

Granny P

Beki Lee said...

If Zeke is only in the 61st percentile for weight, I would hate to see how big the babies are in the 99th percentile- He is one big boy!!