My dad and Zeke.
Today we went to Kingsville Baptist Church to celebrate Ben's Grandpa's 80th birthday with all of the family from around here. I can always depend on Kingsville for blog material. I'm not sure what it is...but this part of the country invites quirky. On the way out there we saw a llama and I had to have my picture with it. I know, I'm a dork.
Also on the way we saw these Grecian statues near someone's driveway. Mind you, we are out in the country and it was just bizarre to see these amidst trailers and fields of wheat.
Ben's Grandpa and Grandma. What a wonderful couple and what a good time today.
Gwen was home with a fever with the grandparents and Zeke was there being passed around and adored. Here he is with cousin Tiffany.
Anthony and his little girl, Mia. She's just three months older than Zeke.
As we turned onto our street we finally saw the fox kits out playing! They were living a street over, but have recently relocated onto our street. The kits are getting so big though that I'm sure they will move on soon. I'm glad I got to see them. Just a note... this is in front of my neighbor's house in the middle of suburbia, and both times that have located to a house with dogs in the backyard. The first house even had a great dane!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the fox pictures! It is interesting they seem so comfortable living so near people. Hope Gwen is better soon!!!
Post a Comment