Sunday, May 02, 2010

Meal Plan

BBQ pork chops, salad, green beans, cantaloupe
cornbread and pintos, asparagus
turkey loaf, sweet potatoes, asparagus (I'm OBSESSED with asparagus at the moment... did you know there are boy asparagus and girl asparagus)
coconut flounder, salad, cous cous
stuffed peppers
some sort of soup with ham (got a big ol ham bone this weekend woo hoo)
mexican pizza using left over pintos as the refried beans... ok... it may be gross, but we're trying it., salad


breakfasts- steel cut oats with blueberries, Greek yogurt (my new thing now)

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

15 bean soup is good with a ham bone :) and I think that boy/girl asparagus necessitates it's own blog post!

I am losing steam with the meal plan these days. Not because I have no appetite, but because my energy level is really hitting rock bottom at suppertime. Cooking just feels like a lot of work these days.

Anonymous said...

I like ham dumplings. You just sub ham for chicken. Unfortunately noone else at my house likes any kind of dumplings so I never make them.
Laura S

Unknown said...

good idea Leah and Laura! I'll let you know which soup won out. I know what you're talking about Leah! The end of pregnancy is definitely not fun.