Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fox Update

The foxes are being trapped and relocated.  I only saw one trapped this morning, but it made the most awful crying sound and I saw the daddy fox come up to it and it couldn't do anything for it.  SO SAD!  The rest of the young ones have figured out there are traps and have moved around the corner.  They are a clever animal.  I'll miss them around, but I know they have to move on.  They wouldn't have enough food for that many adult foxes around here anyway.  I'm just glad it is live trapping and they will not lose their lives.  They are big enough to hunt for themselves now anyway.  I'm glad God let me see their final chapter here in Broxton Square.  At least I still have my hawk!!  I guess you can take the girl out of the country, but not the country out of the girl.

No comments: