Today we went to the zoo with Paw Paw Barreth. Here we are at the sea lion show. We made it just in time. Ben is holding Gwen and the sea lion got pretty close. They are beautiful animals and Gwen was entranced.
Gwen having some Paw Paw time.
I thought she would be super excited to see an elephant for the first time in her life, but she just stared at it.
What she DID think was incredible were the meerkats. This has to be my favorite picture of the day.
Here's Zeke with daddy. Ben is such a great daddy.
A Chimp.
Gwen got to ride on Paw Paw's shoulders. She was happy about it.
A Giraffe. Such a stunning animal... so majestic. I said "thank you" to God when I saw it.
Ben and Gwen getting a close up of a bird.
Gwen feeding a deer. All in all a good day. Gwen and Zeke both fell asleep on the way home.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like meerkats too :) Looks like a fun day...and plenty exhausting too!
What a wonderful day for the zoo!!!
I love the picture of Gwen and the bird. She is watching the bird and daddy is watching Gwen.
Granny P
Post a Comment