I had to act quick because she wanted to tear up the flowers and then eat a petal.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Babyland
Our baby is 8 months now. My, she's getting big! I took these photos today and I thought I'd share them. I think she is such a cute little girl.

I had to act quick because she wanted to tear up the flowers and then eat a petal.
You can get a great education from children's books. This is in one of the ones we picked out from the library this week. It says, "my mommy is a capybara. I am her baby." Now when's the last time you heard of a capybara? Ben says it looks like a beaver crossed with a scottish terrier.
Something else Ben said tonight that I thought was funny. I was chopping vegetables and Ben was looking at me. I told him "don't look at me... I look like a homeless person" to which he replied "you don't look anything like a homeless person...they don't chop their own vegetables." Maybe you had to be there.
I had to act quick because she wanted to tear up the flowers and then eat a petal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
She is a beautiful happy looking baby. I trust she'll turn into a beautiful, happy looking girl too! My eldest was very happy looking until about this year, when she learned how to roll her eyes at mom and dad.....kinda doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She is 7 now....still beautiful, but not as happy all the time.
and wasn't God creative when he made the animals!@
stacey
I know, I know, it's pretty much the only thing i say - she is so cute!
- Beki
Ben, who cuts the vegetables of the homeless?
I want to know?
Momma
Homeless people get their vegetables cut at McDonald's or so Ben says
She is beautiful!! You did a great job with the pictures!
Post a Comment