Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blooms

Here are a few blooms from our house. I know.. sets your heart to racing doesn't it? Hey... I'm exciting...you just have to get to know me a little better! Anyway... this first flower is an amaryllis and I got it from my sister's yard as a bulb in December. Isn't it pretty?


One of my orchids.

4 comments:

Olya said...

Beutimous flowers! I got an amaryllis for Valentine's Day but it had not bloomed yet.
I totally love your kitchen curtains bu the way!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thanks! Steph, the other flower is just dried and dyed baby's breath. It's a decorative thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

I am about ready to give Ben my orchids. I hate doing that but I forget to feed them and they are just sitting there looking sad.

Granny Pam