Thursday, February 26, 2009

North Beach

Ok... since I aired it to the world that I went on the South Beach Diet I'd better update you on it. I made it through the two weeks of low carb living without fruit, bread, and enjoyment. (kidding) The problem is that my milk supply (sorry guys) was diminishing and I guess it was too many calories cut at once. Now I'm trying to just make healthy choices and eat more to boost my supply back up. Ok, so I had one brownie yesterday. Ah, confession is good for the soul. See ya on the North Beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your supply!!! Just a reminder that it is recommended that nursing mothers take in about 2700 calories every day (about 500 calories more than a non-pregnant, non-nursing woman). So unfortunatly dieting is kinda in the pooper. I would love to be able to lose weight right now, but alas I will have to wait a while.

Unknown said...

yeah.. I want desperately to lose some weight..but every time I try my milk drops a lot. I never had an overabundance of milk in the first place... so I just can't let it drop at all or it will go away entirely. Oh well, bring on the brownies. Kidding!