Something I've noticed lately is that even if you buy no salt added canned tomatoes, they have high fructose corn syrup added in. I'm not sure why. I looked at this market and they had no salt added canned tomatoes without the sugar. Just interesting... keep eating healthy people... and be daring! I saw some gorgeous people in that market so they must be doing something right! (plastic surgery mayhap?)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Chard)
Gwen and I went on an outing today to the Whole Foods Market here in town. I've never been in there before. I was amazed at all the vegetables there. I knew I wasn't going to buy much because it's a little pricey in there, but I just couldn't resist buying this vegetable. We're going to try it tonight. It's called Rainbow Chard. I've seen chard cooked on tv, but I've never had it, so we'll see how it goes. I thought it was beautiful.
Something I've noticed lately is that even if you buy no salt added canned tomatoes, they have high fructose corn syrup added in. I'm not sure why. I looked at this market and they had no salt added canned tomatoes without the sugar. Just interesting... keep eating healthy people... and be daring! I saw some gorgeous people in that market so they must be doing something right! (plastic surgery mayhap?)
Something I've noticed lately is that even if you buy no salt added canned tomatoes, they have high fructose corn syrup added in. I'm not sure why. I looked at this market and they had no salt added canned tomatoes without the sugar. Just interesting... keep eating healthy people... and be daring! I saw some gorgeous people in that market so they must be doing something right! (plastic surgery mayhap?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment