Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Thoughts on Tuesday and Meal Plan

Did wolves eat breakfast at my house this morning? Oh, and I picked up a plate from the floor that is not pictured here. and yes... sometimes they have goldfish for breakfast... ah hem...

We have started a new small group. Here are the children's shoes. It has been a very long time since we've lead something like this and I sincerely hope there are not too many cricket moments... or maybe their should be. Cricket moments meaning you ask a question and all you hear are crickets. Without the Lord we can do nothing, so we are asking for Him to show us how to best lead these wonderful families.


and now, what you've all been waiting on... the meal plan. My meal plans have gotten increasingly boring and the same thing every week that I don't make. Oh well!

chili
beans and cornbread
pizza
chicken soup with rice (how many weeks can I have this on the plan???)
curry chicken pot pie
breakfast burritos

*spinach feta melts, crackers for small group

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What are you doing in your small group?

Meredith said...

we are talking about the ownit365 readings every week. We thought if we have one more book to read... we won't. Our church is reading through the Bible in a year.