Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bubble Wrap Painting

Yesterday was a rainy day... and I've been saving this idea for such an occasion. I got this idea from this site. We had large bubbles and small bubble wrap thanks to a friend from church giving some to us. I chose Halloween colors to do.

This first one is Gwen's with the big bubble wrap. It's smeared a little cause she moved it a little upon application. The idea is that you cut the bubble wrap to fit the pan you have the different colors of paint on and you put the bubble wrap on and then lift off and place onto a paper to print and carefully pull off.


This was my example one to show the kids what to do. I used small and large bubble wrap.


Zeke used little bubble wrap and I really like how his turned out. I think it looks like a honeycomb. I still have more bubble wrap and we'll do it again another rainy day.

The jelly roll pan I used to place my paint. No, I didn't mean for it to look like a swastika.


No comments: