I recently made a Thanksgiving trail mix to sell at my bizarre coming up on October 15th. It was a lot of fun and very good. I thought you might like to try it too. What makes it Thanksgiving is that it has bugles in there and they are like cornucopias. We had a whole talk about cornucopias until I started to feel ridiculous because who really knows what cornucopias are and where they came from and all. Here it is!

Sunflower seeds
goldfish crackers
marshmallows
dried cranberries
dried apples (I put two kinds, Granny Smith and Gala)
bugles
white chocolate chips
milk chocolate chocolate chips
put however much seems to look good in there. It makes a bunch. Tie it up in little baggies to keep fresh.
1 comment:
Your dad might like some of this for his birthday, hint, hint. Your mother might like it too. :)
But it sounds sweeet, so try to sell it first and use discretion.
Post a Comment