Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to Bama

Well, I made it to Alabama with the kids on the plane. It took many many oyster crackers and books and water and juice to do it, but I did. I told my mom I didn't care if I had to feed them dum dums all the way here... we'd make it.

Mom's neighbor really decorates for Halloween. It always mystifies me and disturbs me and amuses me all at the same time. Here is this year's display.

I got some toys out for the kids tonight and ran across this beauty. What in the world happened to THIS Barbie??


After half the day in a plane we decided to take them to a park. This is Zeke and Gwen in the monkey face hole.



2 comments:

John said...

Got plans to come home for Christmas? we'll be at granny's....would love to see you...we will both get there at the same time someday, right?
stace

Meredith said...

No, it will be a Kansas Christmas this year. Yeah.... one of these days...