Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meal Plan- Late

Here it is even though I'm posting late:

pasta salad, peach crisp- brand spankin new small group we are hosting!!
chicken stir fry, brown rice
chinese food with family
chicken soup
homemade pizza, salad
black beans, brown rice, salsa
hamburgers, salad

*specials- breakfast cookies (kids loved them), banana muffins using coconut flour (they were too wet so I froze them)

and now for a recipe I have tried lately that won rave reviews:


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites

1/2 C creamy peanut butter
1/4 C (or less) honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 C, plus 1 T coconut flour
3 T ground golden flax seed
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 C chocolate chips

mix it all up and knead a few times and then form into balls.  Let sit in the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.  I froze mine and they are good straight from the freezer.  (I like everything frozen)  If you are a fan of eating cookie dough... this is great.   Oh, and if you use carob chips then this is gluten and dairy free.  I used just regular ol' chocolate chips from Aldi.  If you can't do peanut butter, almond butter would be a great sub.

No comments: